Wednesday, December 30, 2009

journal entry 7: possible link between life path number and moon phase?

I pose this question and would love to hear responses from others who have pondered this question. Do you think there is a connection between an individual's life path number and the moon phase that they were born under? Or, do you think that the moon phase would only be influential in a lunar type individual? I did google this but I didn't find any postings (maybe I didn't search long enough?).

Anyway, my daughter's life path number is a 9, she was born during a Waning Crescent Moon (or the Balsamic Moon). My son's life path number is a 3, he was born during a Waxing Gibbous Moon which is close to the 'midway point' of the Moon's cycles. (I'm not well versed in "moon terminology.") Their dad's life path number is 11/2 and he was born during a full Moon, his Sun was opposite the Moon, he has that aspect in his natal chart. My life path number is 1, I was born during a new Moon, I have Sun conjunct Moon in my natal chart. What is interesting to me, is that I feel like I am constantly learning from my children. My daughter especially; according to incarnation theories, she is nearing the completion of this incarnation cycle. She is so strong and brave. When I feel afraid or unsure of myself in something I know I must do I think of my daughter and how fearless she truly is. It makes me move forward. She makes me brave.

According to interpretations of Moon phases, I notice a link to descriptions of life path numbers. Here's a link at http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/lunarphases.html that is useful to read. You can google it as well. And here's a link to life path numbers at http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html which is to the point.

Also, to find your moon phase check here: http://www.kakophone.com/kakorama/EN/astrology-horoscope.php
and then double check here: http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/phase/phases1901.html.

Also, I just had this "aha moment" today and have only checked it against a few charts, about 10, family members of course. Let me know what you find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment