Friday, December 25, 2009

journal entry 5: my current, significant transit - Uranus square Sun

To those who celebrate Christmas: enjoy the day. Let go of the collateral stresses and remember to relax.

A significant transit currently going on with me right now is Uranus squaring my Sun. And, I am feeling it.

For a complete, detailed run down of Uranus, right-click on the link below.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/uranus.html


I feel like I need to do so much but I don't know what to do first. I make lists. I have a notebook/journal that I write in daily. It has my "to do" items, but I have "to do" items from over a year ago that I have yet to check off. I have a severe procrastination problem that I must deal with. (For those of you well versed in Astrology: I have a 6th house stellium, I think. I'm the oldest of 6 and my mom doesn't remember too well what time I was born. When I initially asked her, she said 6am, later that same day she called me and said it was my brother born at 6am and, that I was born at 6pm. I think the 6pm is in the ballpark range because it gives me a Cancer ascendant and I really am a big baby, sometimes. I'm very sensitive, overly so at times. This really clashes with my Sun, Moon, Mercury and Mars in fiery Sagittarius.)

Anyway, we are at the cusp of 2010: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! May 2010 be the year where all your dreams and goals become your reality through hard work, commitment, dedication, creativity and sustained effort.

Also, I was born during the year of the Tiger. Hey all Tigers, 2010 is the year of the Tiger, according to Chinese Astrology. It is supposed to bode well for us and assist us in accomplishing our aims. Make good use of the energy. I am going to as best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment