Friday, January 1, 2010

journal entry 8: thinking more about connection between life path mumber and moon phase

In my examination of this topic further, I do not believe there is an automatic connection between an individual's life path number and the moon phase they are born under. That is, I don't think that if one has a life path number of 2 that they will necessarily be born closer to, or shortly after, the time of a new moon. I think, the relationship between the life path number and moon phase can be complementary or oppositional, sort of like the different aspects in one's natal chart. I have, like others, natal aspects that support and negate each other. I think that one's life path number can work in mutual support to the moon phase or not. Sort of like the way one's Ascendant sign can work harmoniously with the Sun and/or Moon sign, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment