Monday, February 16, 2009

journal entry 3: Placidus house system vs. Koch house system

Okay, so I just recognized (duh) that there are different house systems and the different house systems can change the position of your planets, etc. According to the Koch house system my north node is in the 5th house, whereas in the Placidus (which I've been using all this time, until now) it's in the 6th house. That really frustrates me. So, if there isn't one accurate house system what are we supposed to really rely on? One website said to go with what really feels more like you. Annoying. Luckily, it didn't change the nodes of my kids' charts. It did place my daughters moon in the 2nd house (which actually sounds more like her) she's very much about money and material items. She's only 9 but at age 6 or 7 she drew this picture of herself working at her desk and in her office space there was a chest full of bags of money. It's a really cute picture. We still have it. I laughed when she told me that it was money in the (many) bags. Well, she's already putting creative visualization to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment